Monday, April 11, 2005

My friend.

He's dumb. The sort of dumb who adds "s" on "I am". But I like him--no, he likes me! He likes me so much that he's ready to drop everything and rush to my rescue if i sent SOSs [which i do a lot, how else can the multitude have the privilege of stealing a glance at my S200 Color Melody Samsung mobile which never seems to ring--even with the alarm set?!]. He likes me so much that he told somebody he's afraid he'd lose me [yeah, "timotbignalech"] if he took me jogging every morning to shed some of my excessive pounds [yeah yeah]. But romantic, won't you say? And last, but not least [not least at all] he's gorgeous, generous, and gets along with everybody fine [something i can never manage, with possibly dozens of mega bytes more for an IQ]. He also thinks i don't need to put on anything to look good-that I just do, never commented on my universally talked-about sexy body and laughs in quite an indulgent way whenever I'm in one of my [mood] fits. And he's always there, although he can always be somewhere else.

Part of me wants to "bask" in the knowledge that a guy [any guy] wanted me and shows me the pros and cons of choosing him for a boyfriend [and the pros surpass]. Another part of me tells me that is a very selfish and mercenaric attitude and both him and me deserve better [not that I ever believed I did, been always heavy in the hips]. Yet another part of me reminds me that i'm a little too old and a little too heavy and a little too screwed up to be doing much choosing [hello!], and that I may regret feeling all jolly and poetic and responsible about it 5 years hereafter, that I need a guy to walk me home in the evenings, give me a call three times a day over the weekend and assure my mom that she'd probably "medar" a daughter before the 2nd coming, which's seems to worry her more than sulphur and "dign". And it's not like he can't .. undumb himself, you know, the guy has his own values, his individuality, he knows what he believes in and how to fight for it even if he can't put [what he believes in] in colorful phrases and adds an "s" to "we are" [referring to his family]. What is book knowledge, souls and all that shit compared to a good guy, a guy who sticks by your side when all the little girls want to give him a back rub and that sexy thing from that Tekuando club [check the spelling] is shamelessly hunting him with pork and knife. *sighs*. Tell me, why is life so difficult on girls [yeah yeah] and why don't we seem never to outsmart ours heritage?! :-p

No comments: